Chocolate and Peanut Butter Praline Pie
- 3/4 cup Packed brown sugar#About Brown sugar|light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp flour|all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1 Unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- Stir together brown sugar, granulated sugar and flour in medium bowl; beat in eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter.
- Stir in pecan pieces, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until set and golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.