Chocolate Ice Cream
- 10 egg yolk|yolks
- 10 oz/300 g Granulated sugar|Sugar
- 1 qt/1 l milk
- 4 oz/100 g chocolate or 2 oz/50 g cacao
- Boil the milk with the vanilla stick, cover and remove from heat.
- Separately, beat the egg yolk|yolks with the Granulated sugar|Sugar, add the chocolate melted with a tablespoon of warm water and beat again.
- Then add a little milk at a time.
- Without quitting stirring, set to boil.
- As soon as it comes to a boil remove from heat and refrigerate.
- When it is completely cold, remove the vanilla stick, mix well and freeze.
In Romanian: Inghetata de ciocolata