Chocolate ice cream pie with rice krispies
- PIE FILLING:
- 1 Jar chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 quart ice cream-vanilla or whatever
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter CRUST:
- 3 tbsp margarine, melted or -softened CRUST INGREDIENTS-CONTINUED:
- 1 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cup rice krispie cereal
- For pie: allow ice cream to soften.
- Spread evenly over the crust.
- Put in freeze until ice cream has solidified.
- Mix together the Peanut butter and the chocolate sauce.
- Pour over top of ice cream and return pie to freezer.
- Remove pie from freezer about ten minutes before serving.
- Garnish before serving.
- For crust: mix together the cereal and syrup.
- Add melted butter.
- With your hands, press this mixture into a pie plate, forming a crust.
- Chill well.