Chocolate Macaroon Rice Pudding
- 3 cups cooked medium cereals|grain rice
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Toasted coconut, for garnish
- chocolate curls|shaved chocolate, for garnish
- Combine rice, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk|condensed milk and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and coconut, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and chocolate curls|shaved chocolate, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.