Chocolate Rice Pudding Miniatures
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup small semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar|Sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 12 candied sour cherry|red cherries, quartered
- Spoon 1 tablespoon rice, 1/2 teaspoon almonds, 1/4 teaspoon chips into 48 buttered miniature muffin cups.
- Blend milk, Granulated sugar|Sugar, eggs, syrup, vanilla and salt. Pour 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup.
- Place pans in hot water bath. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, or until set. Chill thoroughly.
- Remove from pans. Garnish each cup with 1/2 teaspoon whipped cream and a cherry quarter.
Makes 48 cups.