Chocolate Strawberry Dessert Waffles
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup light whipping cream|whipping cream
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and Granulated sugar|Sugar.
- Beat the egg egg yolk|yolks with the sour cream, milk, and chocolate syrup.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil with the melted butter. Add the sour cream mixture alternately with the oil and butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into a lightly greased heated waffle maker. Close lid.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top hot waffles with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Waffles...when you think of them you're thinking of Belgium Waffles, the real thing, this recipe tastes so good that you can't stop enjoying ! Enjoy !