Coconut Ice Cream
- 4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Superfine sugar or granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut, optional
- Combine the coconut milk and Granulated sugar|Sugar, stirring to dissolve the Granulated sugar|Sugar.
- Stir in the extract and the coconut flakes.
- Chill in the freezer, stirring occasionally until hardened, or prepare in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.