Atkins Chocolate Slushies
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa|cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions1. In a medium saucepan combine cream, syrup, water and cocoa|cocoa powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
2. Pour mixture into two ice cube trays. Freeze 2 hours.
3. Before serving transfer cubes into a food processor. Process until mixture is finely chopped and slushy.
Keep a batch in the freezer for a last minute dessert or summertime treat.