Berry Blender Ice Cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) - frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup
- ¼ cup - light whipping cream|whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dip package of frozen strawberries into hot water;.
- Remove strawberries and cut into chunks the size of ice cubes.
- Combine cream and eggs in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade; whirl 2 seconds.
- Drop in frozen strawberries, a chunk at a time.
- Whirl until smooth, turning on and off and scraping side of container as needed.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving.
Makes about 1¼ cups.