Creamy Baked Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar|Sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 x (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 x 14 oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 x eggs
- 1/4 cup ReaLemon lemon juice fr Concentrate
- 8 oz sour cream, at room temperature
- Raspberry Sauce - optional
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine crumbs, Granulated sugar|Sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs and ReaLemon; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set; top with sour cream.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve with raspberry Sauce if desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator. Raspberry Sauce
- In small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup syrup drained from 1 (10-oz.) package thawed frozen red raspberries, 1/4 cup currant jelly|red currant jelly or red raspberry jam and 1 tbsp. cornstarch.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened and clear.
- Stir in raspberries.
- Makes about 1 1/3 cups