Berry Delicious Black Bottom Pie
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cookie or graham pie crust
- 12 ounces of cream cheese (1 and 1/2 packages)
- 1/2 cup prepared icing
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15-20 California strawberries
- whipped cream for garnish
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or in the microwave and drizzle on bottom of piecrust.
- Blend together cream cheese, icing and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over drizzled chocolate on crust and arrange the California strawberries on top of cream cheese mixture with ends pointed upward.
- Finally, put whipped cream on top of strawberries and serve.