Green Chiles Pie
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 2 cups warm cooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Jack cheese|Monterey jack Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olive|ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine chiles, rice, Cheese, and pimento.
- Press into bottom and sides of two greased 8-inch or 9-inch pie pans.
- Mix eggs and salt; pour over rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cut into wedges.
Makes 6 servings