Mocha Pudding for Passover
- 5 tsp instant coffee
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2½ cups milk
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ? cup granulated sugar|sugar
- ? tsp salt
- 3 oz chocolate, chopped
- Mix coffee and boiling water; add milk.
- Stir potato starch, granulated sugar|sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
- Slowly stir in milk mixture; add chocolate.
- Place over boiling water; stir until blended (about 4 minutes).
- Cover; cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a serving bowl; cool.